Tuesday, July 17, 2007
In A Nutshell
Sometimes the only person who can really get all of my thoughts into a nutshell is Karina. From a recent email:
"PS. Before I read (your blog), must just say that OF COURSE its hard to adjust! Girl, what did you expect? You’ve left everything familiar for some crazy world where you’re not on YOUR trip, but supporting someone else’s… Anyhow, BREATHE and go easy on yourself! And give it TIME. I love you LOVE LOVE LOVE -K"
Thanks Karina. LOVE LOVE LOVE
"PS. Before I read (your blog), must just say that OF COURSE its hard to adjust! Girl, what did you expect? You’ve left everything familiar for some crazy world where you’re not on YOUR trip, but supporting someone else’s… Anyhow, BREATHE and go easy on yourself! And give it TIME. I love you LOVE LOVE LOVE -K"
Thanks Karina. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment